© 1995-2022. You Onstage. All rights reserved.
SUCCESS IN THE THEATER OF BUSINESS Talks
TOPIC: Skills I’ve learned - from teaching high school music to running a theater in Times Square – and how you can apply them in your business!
Delilah Blake brings over 25 years of business, performance, teaching and coaching experience to her Success in the Theater of Business talks. She has run her own for-profit theaters and performance teams in Times Square, NY and Houston, TX, led hundreds of talks and events for groups around the world, and directed award-winning high school choirs.
Each talk is tailored to your industry or group’s focus. Participants will receive tips on how to:
WHY YOU WANT DELILAH TO SPEAK TO YOUR GROUP - online or in person:
* Delilah has sat through literally hundreds of auditions and can share how to stand out from the crowd in a sales call, job interview or networking event.
* She has personally overcome debilitating stage fright and has tips and exercises to help you actually enjoy giving a presentation.
* She has hilarious stories of things that have happened to her on stage and how thinking on your feet and being spontaneous is a valuable skill in any situation.
* She has coached hundreds of individuals to be more engaged and engaging in their presentations, whether to 1 person or 500.
* She overcame an unruly high school chorus with surprise tactics and humor to become award-winning and enthusiastic.
* Her light-hearted and practical approach has helped business people from all arenas explore new perspectives on peak performance.
Get a standing ovation in your business!
"We enjoyed the opportunity to laugh as you learn. Future speakers will have a hard act to follow!"
- New York Chamber of Commerce
“You have a gift for bringing out the best in people.” - sales director, Dale Carnegie